Short Guides offer a concise and curated set of short courses to improve the soft skills of your employees
Short Guides improve your organisation’s learning capacity and intellectual capital
Help them improve everyday life skills and realise their potential
Give your people the opportunity to contribute greater value to your organisation
about short guides
Short Guides is a concise library of 15-20 min short courses that organizations can use to improve teamwork, communication skills, problem-solving skills, work ethic, interpersonal skills and more. They are easy to use and access, require no scheduling or management with any LMS and badge system.
Expand your people’s human and social capital
Evolve your People's Soft Skills
EVOLVE YOUR PEOPLE'S SOFT SKILL
- Nurture your employees for a happier team environment
- Invest in your people's personal improvement.
- Valued employees make better decisions which impacts all parts of your business productivity, teamwork and the quality of work produced.
Improves Employee Retention
IMPROVES EMPLOYEE RETENTION
- Reduce staff turnover and retain business
- Short Guides improve teamwork, communication skills, problem-solving skills, work ethic, interpersonal skills and more.
anytime anywhere access
ANYTIME ANYWHERE ACCESS
- A concise library
- 15-20 minute short and simple courses
- No scheduling or management
- Badae friendly and LMS friendly
- No upkeep - just plug and play!
try this course for free!
Innovation is often seen as a process of finding solutions necessary to introduce a new thing. Yet the exercise of finding solutions can be self-determining, depending upon how creative effort is put together. Creativity starts with curiosity.
This website contains information which may include general advice but does not consider your individual objectives. Before acting on any information or deciding whether to acquire or hold a product, consider if it is appropriate for you
access your free course
Submit your details and we’ll send you a link to try our Creative Thinking Short Guide.
"*" indicates required fields